Saturday, January 10, 2009

Who-Let the-Dogs-Out?????

Ever been told "you're goin' to the dogs"? Or, "you're a dawwwg"? Or, "you're in the doghouse"? Well, now you can rest easy, knowing that being compared to a dog is a positive thing. Don't waste your money on psychological counseling! Don't spend hours lying on a couch that belongs to a stranger with funny glasses and argyle socks! Just take this quiz and you'll be barking up the right tree!


You'll be glad to know that I took this quiz, and have myself all figured out. No longer will I feel guilty for staying up til 4 in the morning! No longer will I lie awake at night making mental lists of stupid things I've done to warp my children! No longer will I twist my hair into knots wondering why I feel the urge to read while I jog! No longer! I am OK!
I really am!



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The German Shepherd is a workaholic. Intent on business, this loyal breed is always on patrol. Suspicious of strangers, she defends her territory with a fierce reproach. When it comes to affection, she is tender and loving toward her pack and feels a deep responsibility for their well-being. Mental and physical exercise both appeal equally to the German Shepherd, and her intelligence is further enhanced by her dedicated nature. When it comes to dependability, the German Shepherd has the market cornered.

8 comments:

*~Tamara~* said...

Tee hee!
***

The Saint Bernard is a devoted and gentle giant. Her calm personality allows her to relate well to children and adults alike while satisfying her need for companionship. She is at home in nature and enjoys exercise, though she is not particularly fond of traditional forms of play. Her coat requires weekly brushing to keep it neat and can be left long or cut short for versatility. She's relaxed in most situations, and her hassle-free nature can't be beat.

Deanna said...

The fish are fryin' in Denmark...

apparently I'm a St. Bernard...

But on facebook, according to the esteemed Dr.Phil quiz, I'm a Vain, Self-Centered Leader.

Now...which am I???

Teresa said...

Deanna, You are NOT a St. Bernard...I took the quiz FOR you, and This-is-YOU!!!!! :) :)

The Jack Russel Terrier! AH---HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
This pint-sized explorer is the Magellan of the canine world. Always ready for adventure, the Jack Russell Terrier is known to wander off at a moment's notice. Her life is never dull, and entertainment is key. Accepting in nature, she makes friends easily and is usually the center of attention wherever she goes. Her high energy and upbeat personality make the Jack Russell Terrier a fun-loving part of any family.

*~Tamara~* said...

Oh gracious, Dee, the JRT is a much better description of you. I think you lied on your resume!

*cackle*

Deanna said...

I didn't think I sounded like a St.Bernard much, so I thought maybe it was the dog you LIKED the most. I like St.Bernards. I can't STANDDDDDD Jack Russells! Sometimes I can't stand myself. Guess that explains it?? rofl
some of the questions weren't so easy to answer though - like the most irritating trait - I had a hard time picking "stubborn" or "opinionated". the kids said "STUBBORN!"
sigh
rofl
so I'm a Jack Russell. Maybe that will make Jack the Neighbor like me better - he has a JR. It's the only cute thing in their house, too.

anne said...

I'll try this again! This quizz must be rigged! I answered the questions twice with the same result-JRT! I am not sure how I can be a JRT when all those traits belong to Teresa!
Deanna, are you sure Dr. Phil didn't confuse your results with his? I am sure he and Oprah can tell all of us what and who we are- that is snide, isn't it????
anne

MerMer said...

Apparently I'm a German Shepherd. Hmmm... didn't expect that. I was hoping for more Golden Retriever or Lab. Thank goodness I'm not an annoying yippy ankle-biter!

Gonna go do Dr Phil's quiz now! This should be a hoot....

MerMer said...

I'm baaaaack!!
Well, whadddaya know, Dr Phil says I'm a Loyal Friend!! WooHoo!!
I can't IMAGINE what it would be like to be a Vain, Self-Centered Leader! ;)